Friday, 16 March 2007

Happy St Patricks Day to all

Hi everyone.

A very Happy St Patricks day to you for tomorrow.

Tea and Cakes and I are both taking the liberty of the weekend off from PC's, so if you have just come across this exchange, and want to join in, please do so and email us, and we will be back on track on Monday the 19th again.

If you have any queries or comments, again feel free and we will respond to you as soon as we get back to the technical age.

I'm off to the West of Ireland now, Isobel is also off somewhere nice for the weekend!

I'll have a pint of Guinness in honour of all of you great treaters tomorrow!!

Enabler Tangelled Angel

5 comments:

Miss Me said...

I am SO JEALOUS! I'm here in sloppy (snow, freezing rain, ice pellets, rain, etc...) New Brunswick and you're in Ireland... Sigh...

Knitters Treat Enablers said...

Ah yes, we are in Ireland - windy, rainy, snowy, sleety, cold and grey Ireland :-)

(Teaandcakes)

Miss Me said...

hmmm... in my mind ireland is always like the too short vacation i had there. it was gorgeous and sunny during the days, with rain overnight so that we had beautiful "mist" in the mornings. i didn't want to leave!

Emily said...

hi there ive sent my sign up email but I havent heard anything back yet. Should I assume I have been included and go ahead and put my questionaire up on my blog?

Knitters Treat Enablers said...

Hi Emily

We'll be doing another round of confirmations etc today - the long weekend here was great but does mean 5 days work to cram into 4, so we're just catching up.
Sorry for the delay.