What's this all about?
This is a one off swap of treats for knitters (crocheters can play too).
You must have a blog that has at least 10 posts on it, and you should post to it roughly weekly.
You must be prepared to send things internationally. (If this is a huge problem let us know and we'll try to accomodate you)
You must be over 18, as we'll be giving your address to someone.
As this is a one package swap you do not have to have an anonymous email address - you will be required to contact your pal anonymously but this can be by commenting on their blog.
What to Send
Treats you MUST send:
1. Enough yarn for a one skein/small project
3. Pampering treat - e.g. Hand cream, bath fizzer etc
4. Delicious treat - e.g. chocolate/candy/tea/coffee
5. Your blog address, so your pal can say hello
The yarn and magazine can be from your stash, but must be in good condition (ratty unlabelled skeins and dog eared magazines wouldn't really be a treat to receive!)
Pampering products must be new and unopened.
Minimum spend: $30 / €27 / £18 not including postage
Other treats you could include:
1. Your favourite recipe
2. A pattern to go with the yarn (please respect copyright)
4. Knitting notions
5. Anything else you'd like to treat your pal with
The Time Line
1. Deadline for sign ups: 31st March
2. Questionnaire posted to your blog by: 1st April
3. Matches distributed by: 9th April
4. Make contact by: 16th April
5. Packages received by: 5th May (Please allow time if posting internationally)
How to Sign Up
Send an email to: knitterstreat AT gmail DOT com with the following information:
2. Email address
3. Blog Address
4. Mailing Address
6. Are you knitter/crocheter/both?
Any questions? Leave us a comment or drop us an email and we'll post up a reply.