Monday, 16 April 2007

Have you contacted your treatee?

Hi everyone

Just a reminder that you need to have contacted the person you're treating by now to say hello - this is so we know that everyone's still taking part and can re-assign people if necessary.

If you haven't heard from your treatee let us know and we'll follow up (some people are on holidays and things, so we can check stuff like that out).
Thanks a million!


Hope you're all having a great time planning your packages for your treatees - I know I'm enjoying buying things for mine!

Isobel
(Teaandcakes)

4 comments:

Lunabud Knits said...

Have sent out my package on 4/14/07. Just wanted to let everyone know:)

miss ewe said...

I've made some contact with my treatee, but I haven't heard from my treater yet! :(

Sharon said...

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! IT IS AWSOME!! Check out my blog http://adventuresofmycreativity.blogspot.com/ to see how wonderful my buddy spoiled me.

muoriska said...

I'm sending my package out today.. :)