Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Please post your questionnaire

We have been having a great time going through some of your blogs, in order to match you up, getting to know you all.
However, it appears that there are still some people who haven't posted their questionnaire.
Either that, or its somewhere that I can't find it.

Could everyone please ensure you post your questionnaire today.

If questionnaires are not posted on your blog by tomorrow, the 4th of April, we will assume that you don't want to be matched, and have pulled out of the exchange.

We have had 140 people (approximately) signing up, from what seems like the four corners of the world! We are a bit gob smacked at the amount of people who signed up really, its great!!

So....we will be in touch between now and the 9th, sending out your matches.

Remember, make sure your questionnaire is posted!!

15 comments:

Sharon said...

OMGosh, 140 participates! WOW what a turnout! When you ladies throw a party, you throw a party, LOL. Have fun!

Mia said...

Okay, I just went back and checked and the second time I posted the questionnaire is still pretty recent. But that is still quite a few people. I can't wait.

sarah said...

wow! so excited.....

Kat said...

I'm sooooo excited!!!

Andrea said...

My link is on my sidebar. I hope you can find it! I want to play too!

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

Ive posted very early in the morn at 5.30 as things happened yesterday and couldnt make computor!! Hope Hope Hope I made it!!!!!

Jeanne said...

OK, I put a link to the questionnaire on my side bar just in case....its under KAL's.

Anne said...

Whee, very exciting - it'll be fun to see our matches :D

Are you going to email folks if you don't see the questionnaire first? I have mine up and posted under an Exchanges sidebar link, but I'd hate to be removed without someone asking if they don't see it :(

Knitters Treat Enablers said...

Hi folks, I have checked all your blogs and found your questionnaires (except yours Sarah as you didnt leave your link to your blog). I won't be emailing you all as Im hoping you will see this here instead! I will however, email people who havent posted their questionnaire, just to give them a chance, and will do that now.
Sara (Tangelled Angel)

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

Hi Sara,Im so excited,I was still blinking when i was posting that Questionaire this morning!!!I didn't recieve any email but I understand you've had a huge response!
This will be loads of fun!!!!!And im so looking forward to it!

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I hope you saw mine. It is on my sidebar right above the button. :(
=:8

Donyale said...

mine's under SWAPS

Carol said...

Mine was posted March 30th and I re-posted it today April 4th, so I hpe it is easy to find!

amanda j said...

My link is also in my sidebar - I hope you can find it, my blogger profile takes you to my old blog! My new one is at http://1heartkn1tt1ng.wordpress.com

I can barely wait to get started on this one!

Devonshire said...

How do we go about contacting our treat recipent? I know that it says on their blog, but what do we need to say? I'm so excited about putting together a knitters package. Looking forward to Monday!!!