Sunday, 1 April 2007

Sign Ups Closed

Sign ups have now closed for the exchange, and with about 140 participants we're going to have to be strict on that. If you've missed out this time don't worry, we'll probably do this again!

For those of you that have signed up please make sure that your questionnaire has been posted to your blog - it's one of the conditions of the exchange that it's up by April 1st.

We're working away on the matches now, and will have your treatee's details to you by 9th April at the latest.

If you're signed up but have changed your mind and no longer want to take part please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can take you out of the exchange.

Looking forward to the treating beginning, and seeing what you all send to each other!

1 comment:

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

My email is being bad,I missed seeing the dead line date of posting Questionaire,am I too late if I do it today?
PS I sent details a couple of days ago!