Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Best Treater

And the nominees for Best Treater are:

Alabama Fiber Dreams for treating Adventures of my Creativty

Knitty Kitty Kat Chat for treating Knit Lunabud Knit

For the Love of Crafts for treating T-Town Knitiot

Gardening Knitter for treating My Photographic Life

Adventures of my Creativity for treating Idle fingers are the work of the devil

Turtle Knits for treating Zebra Knits

Mommy Susie Knits for treating All it took was just one stitch

The Frog and the Daisy for treating Des aiguilles et du fil

One More Row
for treating The Bag Lady and The Pro (The Bag Lady)

The Bag Lady and The Pro (The Bag Lady) for treating My Obsession with Knitting Perfection

The Plucky Knitter for treating Chic with Stix

Clickety Knits for treating The Knittin' Coop

Knit One Insane 2
for treating Alabama Fiber Dreams

Ingrid Knits for treating Caffeinated Knitter

Some Bunny's Love for treating Serendipitous Opportuknitty

Sharp Sticks and String
for treating Barb's Space

Baa Bonny Belle for treating Heges Hobbykrok

Yarn Floozies (Dotty) for treating Some Bunny's Love

Knit n That for treating KaKi's Knitting Basket

Idle fingers are the work of the devil for treating Intro to My Brain

Not So Carbon Neutral
for treating Jeanne Knits

Marion's Memory-Stek for treating Loose Yarn & UFOs

Art, Memories and More for treating Celtic or Knot

Knitting Into Oblivion for treating The Adventures of SanFaerieAnne

Lizard Knits for treating Knit One Insane 2

Lorenzo Knits in Circles for treating From the Wool Room

It seemed extraneous at the time for treating Random Meanderings

Yellow House Treasures
for treating Yarn Floozies (Dotty)

Beautiful Things for treating Gardening Knitter

Knitting Kitties for treating Knitting Into Oblivion

Teaandcakes for treating Always Knitting

Jeanne Knits for treating I Heart Knitting

Celadon Cupcake for treating Tangelled Angel

Karma Kitties for treating Retro Mummy

I Heart Knitting for treating Knit Happens in Half Moon Bay

Elisa's Crafts Corner for treating Knitty Kitty Kat Chat

A Few Yards Short of a Full Skein for treating Knit n That

Tangelled Angel for treating Karma Kitties

Life's a Stitch for treating Elisa's Crafts Corner

The Pink Pirate for treating Amusing Myself With Yarn

Wow! There have been some fantastic packages sent out, and it's great to see so many nominations for Best Treater.

It'd be waaaay too difficult to try and pick from these, so we'll be having a random draw to decide the winners. In the mean time, I recommend popping in to some of the blogs above and having a look at some of the great gifts - and, of course, checking out the treaters' blogs!

Winners coming soon!

*Edited to add in extra nominations

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great packages! This was so much fun. Thanks again!

Elisa said...

and perhaps one person could be nominated, but I STILL haven´t recieved my parcel which has been send so many weeks ago and I hope it is not lost in the post. :-(

sari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kat said...

aww elisa and sari, i feel so bad for you both! Let me know if they don't arrive, I'm sure I could donate a bit of my stash!

Ger said...

Elisa and Sari, you are not the only ones either. My package has not arrived yet although posted over 23 days ago too. I'm sure it will come though.