Monday, 21 May 2007

Housekeeping

Hi everyone.

Just a couple of points:

1. If you have any issues that you'd like looked into please email us rather than posting in the comments - it's a lot easier for us to deal with things that way, and please do tell us if something is wrong - we can't try to fix what we don't know about.
knitterstreat (at) gmail (dot) com

2. The postal system is a strange thing. I know some of you are waiting on packages. Unfortunately that's something I'm powerless to fix, and I know it's just as distressing for the people who have sent them and are waiting for them to be received. Please try to be patient. We do have a couple of angels on standby if new packages need to be sent out.

3. I'll be drawing the best treaters on Tuesday night. Any nominations received after then will be added to the list on the blog, but will miss out on the drawing. Sorry. I know it's not perfect, but it's the best I can do.

4. I know this really doesn't apply to most of you, but if you haven't done so yet, please thank your pal. A lot of time goes in to putting together these packages, and it's just polite to say thanks.

Righty-ho, that's it for now.
Oh! Almost forgot.

5. There will be a round 2. :-) It'll be later in the year, probably sometime around September, October or November. We'll post details up here closer to the time so keep an eye out.

No comments: